Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sausage Potato Sticks And Award

Ingredients:
Sausage -5
Potato -1
Tomato Chili Sauce -1tsp
soya sauce -1/2tsp
pepper powder -1/2tsp
Cucumber for garnishing -2
Bread crumbs
Egg -1
Salt to taste
Oil frying
Bamboo sticks

Method:
1.Cook Sausage and Potato.
2.Take a bowel and mix Tomato Chili Sauce, soya sauce, pepper powder, Salt.Make a paste of it.
3.Now mix this with Sausage and Potato.And keep it aside for half an hour.
4. Thread one piece of Sausage and Potato onto sticks.
5. First dip this into the egg and then roll it in the bread crumbs.
6. .Deep fry it in oil. Take it out of the oil when it is of a golden brown colour.
7. Garnish with Cucumber.

Now cames a sweet and lovely award from some sweet friends (Kairali sisters of http://www.cookingwithkairalisisters.com/2010/03/bhel-puri-serves-8.html). I neaver expected such a lovely award from them....Thank u sooo much my dear friends for remembering me while sharing the award..Awards are really an encouragment!!!

Now, it's not enough just to grab this award, there are conditions and obligations in receiving it:
Requirements:-
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on my blog
I must select atleast 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

Now cames the 10 honest thing about me.
1.I love gardening and cooking.
2.I hate waking up earyily morning.
3.My hubby is my good friend,he used to fulfill all my needs.
4. I love gardening and cooking.
5.Feels so sad because my amma and achan is alone there in kannur.
6.I love sitting simpily and chit chatting.
7. Love to cook for the ones I love and love to please them with good, comforting food.
8. I love cooking for my husband.Every day I cook according to hubbies choice.
9.I love my Parassinikadavu Muthappan.Muthappan full fill all my needs.
10.I love to travel.
I would like to share this award with
Vrinda
Anjum


13 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats on ur award dear...Sausage potato sticks looks crispy and yummy...

Hayley said...

Congrats!! nice dish

Neetz said...

wow..looks so crispy.i would love to have i with tea :)
thanks so much for sharing the award with me :) it really means a lot to me :)

Fathima said...

Sausage potato sticks looks crispy 'n yummy... love ur presenatation... congrats on ur award and thanks so much for sharing it with me... will post this as soon as get back...

Vrinda said...

Nice combo,looks good..Congrats on ur awards...

Gita Jaishankar said...

It looks so crispy and yummy Bheena..very interesting! Congrats on all your awards dear..thank you so much for passing it to me...it was nice reading about you :)

Sunitha said...

That looks delicious! Congratulations on your award

Aparna said...

nannayitundu di..ninne kurich pande enikariyayirunnu :P, thanks for sharing this luvly award.

Vineetha Sush said...

oh kannur kari ano.....kolllallo..njanum athe...parassini kadavu muthappante kodum bahakthayanu njanum..ente veedum parassinite aduthanu..
Congrats on ur award..

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Wow, this is my son's fav!!! But he'll always omit the potato! :)

Sarah Naveen said...

Wow!!!! that looks fabulously yummy dear...
Congrats on ur award ...nice knowing more abt u ...

Unknown said...

Crispy and yummy sticks!!Congrats and wishes u many more to come.:)

Malar Gandhi said...

Congrats on the award buddy. Thanks for sharing it with me, means a lot, lot to me:) Thanks:) Its so nice to know bit more about you...feel like meeting my school days classmate:)

Sausage-potato sticks looks wonderful, just out of this world.:)