Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mixed Vegetable Sabji / Subzi With Soya Chunks

Ingrediants:
Carrot – 1
Beans – 4-5
Potato – 1 medium sized
Capsicum – 1
Onion – 1
Tomato – 1
Soya chunks -8-10
Ginger + Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves
Green chillies -3-4
Cumin Seeds or Jeera – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt
Coriander Leaves / Cilantro
Method:
1.Chop Carrot, Beans, Potatoes, Capsicum lengthwise.Cook these chopped/cut vegetables in a pressure cooker for 1 whistles.
2.Soak the soya chunks in water for 10-15 minutes.Than squeeze the water from soya chunks and add this to cooked vegetables.Cook in low flame for 10 minutes
3.Heat Oil in a pan, add Jeera/Cumin Seeds. Once the Jeera seeds splutter add Curry leaves, chopped Onions, Turmeric Powder and Ginger + Garlic paste and saute until the Onions turn transparent.


4.Now add Tomato ,Garam Masala, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder,Salt and 1/4 cup of water and cook for 3 min.
5.Then add cooked Vegetables, soya chunks and cook for 5-6 min more until the water content blends well with cooked Vegetables.
Garnish the Sabji/Subzi with Coriander leaves.
Serve Mixed Vegetable Sabji/Sabzi hot with Chapati, Roti or Nan.

20 comments:

Umm Mymoonah said...

Wow! that's very healthy and yummy side subzi.

Vrinda said...

Nice healthy veg dish...

Suja Sugathan said...

Healthy and delicious..love mixed sabjis and this is a great combo..nice one dear.

Kairali sisters said...

Great subzi with goodness from all veggies...Best with rotis..

Love
Kairali sisters

Sarah Naveen said...

Delicious...!!!! loved it..

Priya said...

i love soy and soy + veg sabzi sounds yum :)

divya said...

Mmm looks delicious! YUM!

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal said...

My husband simply loves soy chunks. Thanks for another way of making soy chunks :)

Fathima said...

That is an ultimate healthy combo!

Nitha said...

Healthy one... Love to have this with chapthi..

Aparna said...

Roti combi..healthy recipes

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my
comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Here is my web-site: diets that work fast for women

Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use the web for that purpose, and take the latest news.

Here is my blog post ford ranger forum

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this site is truly pleasant and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

Here is my website - educacionfinancieraparatodos.com

Anonymous said...

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness
of valuable experience on the topic of unexpected emotions.


Feel free to surf to my website: vida.consciente.de

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your website.. Great colors & theme.
Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own personal site and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

Here is my site: spiele.cs.uni-kassel.de

Anonymous said...

Hi there, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

My web page :: holiday gift ideas

Anonymous said...

I just could not go away your site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info an individual supply in your visitors?

Is gonna be again continuously to check up on new posts

Look at my webpage; faraday flashlights

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It's always helpful to read through articles from other writers and practice a little something from their sites.

Here is my blog :: more helpful hints

Anonymous said...

ecigs, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette