· Chopped Pumpkin – 350grm
· Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
· Green chillies(roundly cut) - 3 nos
· Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp
· Curd -1 cup
· Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
· Red chilly - 2 nos
· Water - ¼ cup
· Curry leaves - A few
· Salt - to taste
· Oil -2 tsp
· Cook Chopped Pumpkin in water along with salt .Mash half part of the cooked Pumpkin with a spoon. Rest keep as it is.
· Grind the coconut and Green Chilly to a fine paste.
· Add this paste to the cooked Pumpkin .
· Add Curd to the mixture and stir well.
· Heat Oil in a Pan.
· Add Mustrard seeds allow to Splutter.Now add Curry leaves,2 tsp of grated cocunut and Red chillies into it.Fry them untile the coconut change its colour to brown.
· Add this to pachadi and mix well .
· Combination: Serve with Rice.