Sardine - cut, gutted, cleaned - 5
Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Freshly ground pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice - 1/2-1 slice
Salt - to taste
Oil - for frying (shallow or deep per preference)
Method:1.Make slits on both sides of the fish
2.Marinade the fish and leave for 30 minutes
3.Heat oil in a skillet, and place the fish and start frying on medium heat
4.Turn the fish after one side is done
5.Remove on to a kitchen towel to absorb any excess oil.
And now comes award.... Rekha shoban of indianreceipes-rekha.blogspot.com/ has passed on this award.....thanks a lot my dear rekha.
To the award winners, please pass this on to your favorite bloggers! Here are the Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers!
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
And I would like to pass this award to Tina, sangi, vineetha, Kairali sisters, Aparna, Gita, Malar Gandhi, ♥LOVE2COOK♥,kothiyavunu, Nithya, Rachana Kothari.