Sometimes we want to cook a quick meal for dinner or lunch and we expect it to be delicious too. Bread Upma is that kind of dish which is easy to make and yummy too. And it sometime helps you to get rid of your bread which is sitting in your kitchen for a long time. Here you go…
Bread - 4 slices
Carrot frozen-1/4 cup
Peas frozen -1/4 cup
Chopped onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Green Chilly - 2
Minced garlic - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup-2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Cut the bread slices into small pieces or according to your preference.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry Sausage and keep aside.Now add mustard seeds. Once they pop up add minced garlic followed by onions.
3. Saute them till onions get cooked.
4. Now add the chopped tomatoes, Carrot, green, Peas, Curry leaf,chillies and salt. stir well.
5. Let the veg get cooked. Add the bread, Sausage and Tomato ketchup keep on tossing.
6. Bread should get toasted and combined well.
7. Once it is done, remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves
Serve hot with/without ketchup.