For the pizza base
2 cup flour
1 cup or more cold water
1 pieces of tape yeast
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
½ teaspoon fine salt
1 tsp melted butter
For the toppingg
4-5 chicken sausage cut it into thin
1 red tomato, cut thin
2 green chilies cut length
1 Capsicum cut into cube size
1/2 cup black and green olives
Grated mozzarella cheese as required
Tomato sauce 1/2 cup
- Soak the yeast with water for 10 minutes.
- Wheat flour, sugar, salt and melted butter mixed together, knead yeast while pouring a little water until the dough is not sticky in the hand.
- Prepare a round baking pan, spread with butter first until blended, pour batter into it and smooth.
- The top was spread with tomato sauce and sprinkle on top of sausage and other ingredients. Flatten and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- After that premises oven over medium heat just until cooked and golden brown color
- Serve your hot sausage pizza.