Thanks to all my blogger friends for their support, encouraging feedbacks and lovely comments.Today iam posting 50th recipe. I'm very excited.
Chicken 200 grm
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Oil
1 Onions, chopped
Half of one lemon
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
1/4 tbsp chopped ginger
1/4 tbsp chopped garlic
2-3 Curry Leaves
Coriander Leaves, chopped
1. Wash and clean the chicken and cut into small pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients expect Coriander Leaves, Pepper powder, Curry Leaves and oil.
3. Pour half glass of water.
4. Cook over medium heat until chicken is tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Heat the oil in a pan and fry curry leaves.
6. Add the cooked chicken and pepper powder and fry until its dry and change its colour to a dark brown colour.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti or bread.